Sunday 20 September 2015

What a Drama!

In literacy, we have begun to study the Shakespeare play, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.  To get to know the very complicated plot we have been immersing ourselves in the characters through lots of drama and role play.

We became Hermia and discovered the anguish of having to marry someone we didn't love.
Before deciding to run away with our one true love, Lysander.
Demetrius, Hermia's betrothed, was not happy and gave chase, followed closely by Helena, into the woods... 
Where the fairies started to play havoc with the quartet of lover's lives.

Will everything turn out alright?  Or will this comedy turn into a tragedy?


5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed acting and learning about the mid summers night dream it great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked doing the acting it was very fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed it it was really fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. i enjoyed doing drama I hope we do more in this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved doing drama it was really fun I hope we do loads more this year.

    ReplyDelete